httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Peter J. Cranstone" <>
Subject RE: 1.3.15
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 23:01:27 GMT
> How is this different from, say, sh? The Action directive? Winzip?

I don't know?

Maybe a 1000 TPS on a PII 300, maybe the ability to out compress WinZip,
maybe the ability to support any web server/proxy server, maybe the ability
to do it all in 45K, maybe the ability to take a multithreaded safe version
of zlib reduce the core components to 10,000 bytes for the encoder and pack
it all into a cell phone.