httpd-dev mailing list archives

From TOKI...@aol.com
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src CHANGES
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 11:40:52 GMT

In a message dated 00-11-01 09:21:03 EST, Bill Stoddard writes...

> I suggest a compromise: let it reside in modules/experimental for a release
> and see what happens. If it doesn't get traction, then boot it out.

Why the heck not?

There a few other 'useful modules' that have been donated to the
Apache group that should probably get the same consideration
but I think I already expressed an opinion on that.

I don't see why there isn't another DIR under /modules called

/not/really/supported/but/cool/stuff/for/you/to/try/if/you/want

but that's just me.

Yours

Kevin Kiley
CTO, Remote Communications, Inc.