httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Patch]: mod_include.c port to 2.0 buckets (includes newmod_include.h)
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 15:39:39 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> It fails in almost the exact some ways and places that the
> current mod_include fails, except it is harder to debug and maintain.

Which failures are you refering to. I am only aware of the content
length failure and the potential loop due to ap_r* calls in the error
path of parse_expr. Are there others that you have seen?

I ask for my debugging purposes only, not to advocate putting it in
CVS yet (which I don't). Give me a chance to implement your suggestions,
and don't dis' the code just because it is different. As Greg points
out, the added complexity was required to deal with the more complex
situation that a filter faces in dealing with brigades of buckets.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein