httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Patch]: mod_include.c port to 2.0 buckets (includes newmod_include.h)
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 17:18:51 GMT
This was the one odd behavior that I commented on in my initial note. I wasn't
able to track anything down in the mod_include code (not to imply that there isn't
something there - just that I couldn't find it). The browser doesn't seem
to notice a problem (no errors reported anywhere). I thought it might be a
content-length problem or something related to buffering or coalescing.

The stopping point never seemed to relate to any bucket/brigade boundary as seen
by mod_include.

All of the directives test out individually and in various groupings. The problem
shows up only randomly on larger files.

There is no buffering done in mod_include that might be impacting this.

It occurs to me that mod_include does not set a content length, but it also does
not unset a previous value. Should mod_include be clearing or correcting this
field?

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein