httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Alpah this weekend.
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 15:17:25 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> This is a reminder to everybody who is developing code in the Apache web
> server that we are rolling an alpha release this weekend.  It was supposed
> to be tomorrow, but I think we are likely to delay for a day or two.  The
> reasons for the delay are relatively small.
>
> 1)  Doesn't compile on Windows...
> 2)  Mod_proxy.  I want a working proxy in the last alpha...
> 3)  Time issues on my part...

4) I would like to have the rewritten mod_include included. I am in the
   debugging phase trying to get some core dumps eradicated. I will be
   posting a (buggy?) version today for initial review and hope to have
   the rest of the kinks worked out by the end of the weekend. A couple of
   days would be more than helpful.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein