httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul J. Reder" <rede...@raleigh.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Beta? or Alpha 8?
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 15:52:00 GMT
I am working to get mod_include in a workable fashion by the end of this week
or (more likely right now) early next week. I hope to have it done a couple
of days before the 17th for review and inclusion in the next alpha/beta.

I don't know if having a new mod_include influences whether it should be
and alpha or a beta.

--
Paul J. Reder
-- Albert Einstein