httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Angus Marshall <>
Subject Proposal - Apache certification - follow-up
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 16:00:44 GMT
Since posting my original message about an Apache certification project I
have received no negative responses (i.e. noone said don't do it - we don't
need it) and a few messages indicating support / offering suggestions on the
initial proposal.

Therefore, I propose that this become an active project and invite anyone
interested in participating to contact me in order that we can kick off the

View raw message