httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_autoindex.c mod_dir.c mod_negotiation.c
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 22:36:58 GMT
Your change isn't quite complete. I see the following files also use
ap_sub_req_*:

standard/mod_cern_meta.c
standard/mod_rewrite.c
test/mod_autoindex.c
dav/main/props.c
dav/main/util.c
os/win32/mod_isapi.c

[ I didn't look, but I presume the mod_include you checked in has the extra
  param ]

Cheers,
-g

--