httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject beware of make distclean failures
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:20:36 GMT
Just a friendly reminder (I just got bit)...

Short term:

Manually blow away the Makefiles under lib/apr/unix/iconv so that
Apache's "make distclean" works so that you don't get weird results.

Long term:

Some good citizen(s) should fix the distclean rule so that it doesn't
look for Makefiles in APR but instead should rely on APR.  Also, those
Makefiles need to be removed.

Alas, not only am I not a good citizen, within a short while I will be
disconnected from the Internet until Sunday or Monday.

Happy Turkey Day to all!
          Born in Roswell... married an alien...