httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: htdocs?
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2000 23:07:52 GMT
On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 12:17:09PM -0800, rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> [...]

Nah, those were simply added/copied into the repository. They are not a "cvs
import" in the official sense of the word. e.g. no vendor branch or any crap
like that.

We had a cvs import of APR in the SVN repository for a while. It sucked.
Hard. Karl was always needing to go into the repository and muck with the
files to fix stuff. We punted on all that, and just used the "second
repository" feature like what we do with htdocs.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/