httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: architecture-specific directories
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:57:40 GMT
The APR build is still messed up on OS/390, but in a different way
today :)

The new lib/apr/network_io/unix/Makefile.in has:

  sockets.o: sockets.c $(OSDIR)/networkio.h \
         (more stuff)

For me, OSDIR is set to the os390 directory, but there is no
networkio.h in that directory.  The dependency causes make to bail
out.  I can make it work for now by editing network_io/unix/Makefile
and misc/unix/Makefile and setting OSDIR to the unix directory, but
obviously we need a better solution.

more thought required...

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...