httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Problem with content length filter
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2000 17:02:33 GMT

--- "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:
> [...]

I think it's more likely that we need to start refcounting file buckets and
implement file_destroy() to take care of closing the file when all references are
gone.  Then take the responsibility for closing the file away from the default
handler.  Does that make sense?  I can do this today if somebody will tell me first
that they +1 it as the right approach.

--Cliff