httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <>
Subject Problem with content length filter
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2000 08:35:42 GMT
I'm seeing a problem where I'm getting a 0 length body & have traced the
sequence of events to:

- default_handler opens the file to be sent & calls ap_send_fd
- ap_send_fd passes a brigade containing a file bucket
- ap_content_length_filter sets the brigade aside & returns
- default_handler closes the file
- core_output_filter tries to send the file but gets nothing because the
handle is already closed.

My first hunch is that default_handler shouldn't close the handle, leaving
it to the file bucket's destructor or the pool cleanup. Alternatively
either the file bucket create or set-aside could dupe the handle.

 |  |  He's a very naughty boy!" - Life of Brian |

View raw message