httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject fixing htdocs cvs
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 07:36:11 GMT
The apache-1.3 repository was broken when the htdocs were
moved to a separate repository.  A simple checkout of a clean copy
doesn't work.  I don't see any reason to tolerate this situation.
I haven't checked apache-2.0 yet, but I imagine the same applies
to that one.

Since it hasn't been fixed in all the time since, I intend to fix it
by moving the repository back to where it belongs and keeping the
submodule names and group so that the doc editors can still work
on the docs.  I would like to do this sometime this weekend when
fewer people are working on the tree.

If you think this is a bad plan, then please explain how you are
going to fix it before I do.  The status quo is -1.

....Roy