httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/mmap/unix mmap.c
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 08:08:20 GMT
On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 11:25:33PM -0800, rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Nov 2000, Greg Stein wrote:
> > Oh, and since you used repository-mucking, you'll have to go and remove all
> > the tags on the files in apr/include/arch/
>
> Why?  The only other time we have ever had to add/remove tags before was
> because we moved files from one repository to another.

Because if you're going to move them that way, then you MUST remove the
tags. If I go back and pull APACHE_2_0_ALPHA_2, then I sure don't want
apr/include/arch to show up with files in it.

But then again, APACHE_2_0_ALPHA_2 won't ever work because of the mmap.c
thing. So who cares?

-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/