httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: Configuration...
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 01:24:20 GMT
On Wed, Nov 08, 2000 at 03:43:56PM -0600, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

If the answer is to put it in there, then that is what we do. The alpha and
beta release points are independent of the decision.

The real question: what replaces libtool? We only need it for building
dynamically loaded modules. (not shared libs!) Is Ralf's dsotool ready?

Once we have *that* question answered, then we make progress. Forget the
interaction of replacing the system with the release date. We can adjust the
latter as needed.

Cheers,
-g

--