httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Finch <...@dotat.at>
Subject Re: 1.3.15
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2000 03:05:22 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> wrote:

>If we are good for this, let's freeze the tree on Monday except for
>absolutely critical fixes.  This assumes the byteranging bug is fixed
>by Monday as well (some of you have clues, I presume.)

I'm still looking at this. I have emailed the patch I discussed
briefly with Joe Orton earlier in the week to the bug reporters asking
if it helps at all, and I'm trying to see if any useful information
comes from logging things like

LogFormat "%v %h %l %u %t %T \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\" \"%{If-Range}i\"
\"%{Range}i\" \"%{Content-Range}o\"" ranges

Tony.
--
en oeccget g mtcaa    f.a.n.finch
v spdlkishrhtewe y    dot@dotat.at