httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject broken core_output_filter
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 23:26:34 GMT
I can't find the stupid CVS commit, but the recent change to
core_output_filter to look for FLUSH buckets broke it. It assumes that a
flush occurs at the end of a brigade. Unlike an EOS bucket (which has the
*semantics* of "end of content"), I don't believe that we can assume the
same for FLUSH buckets.

Ryan: I believe that was your change to the core_output_filter. I think the
right answer would be to set a flag that says "saw flush" rather than
breaking out of the loop.

Urk. Looking in there, I see we also assume a single FILE bucket per
brigade. That isn't going to work either...

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/