httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Fix 2.0 chunking? Is it broken?
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 14:36:06 GMT
Question,

  I was testing the etag/last-modified patch in 2.0 (mod_autoindex),
and am missing the chunk length escape of the first packet?

  Kudos, by the way, the HTTP/1.0 response was fine, and content
length was correct :-)

  Yes Ryan, I know you plan to rewrite (a good reason to add this
patch first, and a good reason to review the 1.3.x mod_autoindex
patch so I can apply them both :-)  But for historical reasons, we
aught to assure this is working first (move the existing version
to the test tree, at the very least, for a really chunky chunking
handler.)

Bill