httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: Beta????
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:07:04 GMT
aputil can be developed and changed over a period of time, but Roy's
suggestion was for a total rearrangement of our tree.  I'd like to think
that once we roll beta we're going to have a tree that has the same set of
functionality in the same place each release.

If we're gonna do that I just think it should be done before we go beta.
Hell, if we can get an agreement let's make the changes over the next week,
roll a quick alpha to make sure we haven't all lost our marbles, then go to
beta.

Just my 2p and I won't veto a beta over it... :)

david