httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: 1.3.15 win32 issue: resolution to follow ASAP
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 01:03:44 GMT

The black hole is in buff.c@269 ... the ReadFile never returns after the
output is finished.  I'm continuing to pursue.  Even though we close the
client ends of the input/output/error handles (I even went so far as to
create the process suspended and closed them the moment afterwards), as we
are processing the script results we hang at ReadFile().

Still fighting, hints appreciated.

Bill