httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Implementing split() on pipe buckets?
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2000 04:24:13 GMT

No doubt :-)  I actually did last night... but I spent the
-entire- day recruiting members for a new Jaycees chapter, and
I'm sort of stuck on the soapbox... sorry if the post came off
harsh or preachy or anything like that.

I figured out, Ryan is inside the bucket, so he's looking for the
most optimized way for buckets to do their thing.  Some people are
inside the filter, and they are looking for the simplest way for
filters to  do their thing.  The answer is really somewhere in the
middle, and I'm not suggesting I even know where that middle is.