httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: ap_rputs (once again)
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:34:51 GMT
Thanks Ryan and FirstBill,

The patch at 3pm did fix this, at least on NT 4.0 - and odds on that
this ap_r* problem on the W2k box seems no problem at all (!?!).
Perhaps I had a hidden child deamon that was never killed properly,
just trying to baffle me.

OTOH, mod_include does seem broken ... with simply the Options Include
and testing our cvs htdocs, I'm getting no results for includes... is
that the expected behavior today?