httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Win32+Win98+VC++5.0 issues with current code
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2000 18:35:40 GMT

Good to know.

Also note the Platform SDK is available at:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/sdks/platform/platform.asp

However, I think the metapoint is that we want to provide reasonable support
for VC 5.0 for another year or two, since it is a fundementally sound tool.
Before we start orphaning it, I'd like to see us build with free win32 tools.