httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Rollin Alpha in about an hour.
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2000 18:02:41 GMT

Very simple.  If you really, really want this to be the last alpha,
then wait for mod_include.

I'm -1 to roll a beta with a brand new mod_include.  I'd like to see an
alpha with the vast majority of everything working.  mod_include is too
important to release a rewrite as a beta.  If you don't mind progressing
to alpha 10, then I'm always +1 for another alpha :-)