httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/network_io/win32 networkio.h
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:21:19 GMT
> wrowe       00/11/10 12:03:51
>
>   Removed:     src/lib/apr/network_io/win32 networkio.h

This has been safely moved off to src/lib/apr/include/arch/win32

David, since you are hacking, and the other network_io .h files
needed to move to plat/arch, and your development checkout could
get hurt, and I didn't want to do this to you.

... the networkio.h (untagged) is now in arch/beos, os2, and unix
so when you are at a good spot to do so, please cvs rm/cvs commit
out the .h files in the lib/apr/network_io/plat directories, once
you are sure your changes are all forward to the plat/arch versions.
I moved them between 2:05 and 2:15pm cst or so.

Brian, OS2 may be broken until you modify the includes path to follow
lib/apr/include ... lib/apr/include/arch/os2 ... lib/apr/include/arch/unix
in that specific order.