httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: Implementing split() on pipe buckets?
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2000 18:07:45 GMT

Yes, and no...

since this is Apache code today, it is a cross discussion.  If anyone
not on the APR list wants to comment on this issue, they shouldn't be
excluded.  Guess my question is ... who of you that are not interested
in the APR list have an opinion here?  If only the APR list participants
are interested in this issue, we should table it.