httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/i18n/win32/iconv/ces - Newdirectory
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 15:11:26 GMT

+1...

is there disagreement with merging the three packages into one tree?
(iconv, iconv-extra and iconv-rfc1345)

is there disagreement with yanking the GPL'ed docs?

If not, Ryan, please relocate this as you move the APR into it's own
tree.  I was expecting you aught to kill this branch as you roll the
tarball (for alpha8) and rather than put it under win32, move it
to unix as you create the apr tree.