httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/network_io/unix Makefile.inpoll.c sendrecv.c
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2000 14:24:11 GMT

Yes, because one of us would have pointed out that programers will assume
arch is for the archive, not for the architecture :-/

> However, I know that this change broke Windows.  The reason I know Windows
> is broken is that I can't modify the Windows Makefiles or project
> files.  This should be an easy change to make, just change all of the
> -I. to -I../../include/arch.  I have already changed all of the C
> files.

Fixing now.  Since the cvs relocation requires you to cp foo,v bar,v and
remove the tags from bar,v - you -could- have gone just that far, waited for
Win32 to compile in the new schema, and then done the cvs rm foo/cvs commit.

Just a thought for future changes.