httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_cgi.c
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2000 15:57:02 GMT

We likely need the macro for conversion from apr_time_t to apr_interval_time_t,
as well.  My personal preference, after all was said and done, was not to use
interval_time or delta_time, but use short_time, since intervals and deltas
are often longer than 35 minutes (except for timeouts, obviously.)  But the
interval_time for password caching might certainly be set at an hour.