httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Thomas R. Dean" <>
Subject Re: EAPI and hooks
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 14:18:14 GMT
>What version of Apache.  Based on mentioning ap_hooks, I assume you mean
>2.0, but in 2.0 we are removing BUFF all together.  You should look into
>the filtering mechanism which completely removes this problem.

I was using 1.3.14.  I'll look into 2.0. I don't suppose
there is any docs on the filters yet?  I'm looking for
an API that abstracts the details of the client side
of the HTTP protocol for back end communication (think proxy).

Thomas R. Dean                        email:
Research Scientist                    Ph:        (613) 545-3259
Legasys Corp.			      Fax:       (561) 545-1477
Kingston, Ontario, Canada

View raw message