httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 12:35:05 GMT
Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org> writes:

> On Tue, Oct 17, 2000 at 07:10:30AM -0400, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> > Greg Stein <gstein@lyra.org> writes:
> >
> > > I'm a little confused here...
> > >
> > > *why* is runtime state being placed into the config structures? That makes
> > > zero sense. What am I missing?
> >
> > I don't think you're missing anything...
>
> Oh. Then excuse me if my tone tends towards a rant :-) hehe...

Hey, you're not ranting... you're just confusing me.

core_dir_config has input_filters and output_filters to hold the
*configured* filter lists (configured via AddOutputFilter and
AddInputFilter).  That is the appropriate location, right?

I think we can limit the discussion to the bucket brigade I added
to core_dir_config yesterday.  That bucket brigade is where
ap_get_client_block() saves its state between calls.

          Born in Roswell... married an alien...