httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_protocol.c
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:03:01 GMT

> > In case anybody thinks I'm serious, I'm not.  :-)
>
> I'll check in some Python scripts to do this. Easy stuff.
>
> And by "header folding", do you mean where a header is wrapped to the next
> line and indented? Or where a header is specified multiple times? (and thus
> needs to be concat'd with intervening commas)

Actually Jeff sent a really nice perl script to do the chunked
POST.  Header folding is where the header is wrapped to the next line and
indented.  :-)

If you check this stuff in, please put it in the test directory, so that
it is automatically deleted when we do a release.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131