httpd-dev mailing list archives

Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_protocol.c
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2000 17:22:15 GMT

> > The only concern is the core_dir_config.  I say use it until we settle the
> > matter for ap_get_client_block,  and then we'll change them both at the
> > same time.
> >
> OK...I'm on it.  I wish I knew how to test it with a real browser, but I
> can concoct a test case using netcat or something similar.

Okay, I think we just found another ASF project.  :-)  I can't get a
browser to send a chunked POST request, and you can't get one to do header
folding.  I think we need to write a new browser.  :-)

In case anybody thinks I'm serious, I'm not.  :-)

Ryan Bloom
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

View raw message