httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/os/win32 mod_isapi.c
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 14:55:49 GMT

> Where I'm not clear - if we use ap_pass_brigade, and haven't sent the
> headers with ap_send_http_header, what happens?  Status: 200 OK and all
> goes well?  Or something else?  What if we try ap_send_http_header and
> we have allocated the buckets but not used ap_pass_brigade yet?

You should never call ap_send_http_header.  The core filter will always do
that for you.  We really need to split the headers into two
functions.  One that just uses the headers to set some flags, the second
to actually send them.  The handler will call the first func, the
core_output_filter will call the second.

Ryan
406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131