httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@awe.com>
Subject httpd-site CVS broken?
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 11:50:27 GMT
I can't edit httpd.apache.org's CVS tree to make the 1.3.14 bit
live.  For now I edited the live one in /www/httpd.apache.org/ which I did
have permissions for, but someone will need to update the CVS one with the
changes before doing an update.

locus-mjc {167} cvs co httpd-site
cvs checkout: Updating httpd-site
cvs checkout: failed to create lock directory in repository `/home/cvs/httpd-site': Permission
denied
cvs checkout: failed to obtain dir lock in repository `/home/cvs/httpd-site'
cvs [checkout aborted]: read lock failed - giving up

Cheers,
Mark
--
Apache Software Foundation ..... OpenSSL Group ..... Apache Week editor