httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/modules/standard mod_include.c
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 19:05:56 GMT

> I already miss the ability to print a bucket in gdb and have it tell
> me in words what the type of the bucket is.

This too can be fixed, by allowing people to add names to the bucket
types, and storing that with the bucket functions.  If you would like, as
soon as I finish implementing the changes to ap_get_client_block that were
discussed yesterday, I will make this code use macros and structure
pointers instead of just an index.  Then I will make gdb be able to tell
you what kind of bucket it is.

I had planned on letting this code work for a few days before making these
changes, because I wanted to exercise the code before I macro-ized it, but
I'm flexible.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131