httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_protocol.c
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 05:05:47 GMT

> >      if (!r->read_chunked) {     /* Content-length read */
> >          ap_bucket *b;
> >          const char *tempbuf;
> > +
> > +        if (!r->remaining) {
> > +            /* We can't call http_filter() again to find out because when
> > +             * c->remaining is zero it returns lines of protocol data.
> > +             */
> > +            return 0;
>
> This is a good change that needs to be made.

I take this back.  :-)  look at the code about three lines down.  We make
the same check, but we make the check against the len_to_read
variable.  This allows us to fail if the buffer passed in is bad as
well.  That is an important check that we need, and shouldn't short
circuit.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131