httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Input filtering plan.
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:30:57 GMT

I just had a phone call with Jeff and Greg, to talk about what we each
need out of input filtering.  We have basically all agreed on a design,
and we are busily implementing it.  The design has been hashed out on the
list, we just kind of agreed to do it on the phone.  I am about to commit
a first step.  This step works from browsers, but not from any
telnets.  The problem should be easy to find and fix, but I have a meeting
about five minutes ago, and I want to get this in so that Jeff and Greg
and others can hack on it and we can make more progress.  This is a sort
of heads up, that input filtering is likely to be broken for the next few
days, but it will steadily be improving as we go.  If this is a problem, I
suggest developing with a7, until the input filtering is done.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131