httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject RE: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_protocol.c
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2000 16:08:55 GMT
On Sun, 8 Oct 2000, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> Is bad... can't patch... have to run
>
> >            if ((toss = ap_strchr_c(temp, ASCII_LF)) != NULL) {
> >                length = toss - temp + 1;
> >   -            e->split(e, length + 1);
> >   +            e->split(e, length + (temp[length] == 0));
>
> (conditional == may result in -1 on many platforms, but this simply
> isn't a safe test)

I just committed a fix for this.  If anybody who is having problems could
try running their server, we could still alpha today.  :-)  I will still
hold off on the alpha until somebody tells me they have had success with
this patch.  I would like to hear from David, because he asked for the
hold.  :-)

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131