httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Build broken
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2000 15:57:54 GMT
On Sun, 8 Oct 2000, Brian Havard wrote:

> On Sun, 08 Oct 2000 03:16:47 +1000 (EST), Brian Havard wrote:
> >core, although even with this I'm getting 0 bytes reported as the content
> >length in log even though the pages are served correctly. Is this just me
> >or is it universal?
>
> Well, the 0 length being logged is due to the fact that mod_log_config gets
> the bytes sent from the r->connection->client BUFF using bgetopt() but
> we're not using it anymore....
>
> Any suggestions?

Don't we set the number of bytes sent someplace in the request_rec?  If
not, the core_filter could save this value in the conn_rec, but we'd have
to be sure that we clobbered it at the end of the request, so that we
report the correct numbers in the case of pipelined requests.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131