httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_connection.c http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c util_filter.c
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 21:04:11 GMT
On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Greg Ames wrote:
> rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> I can envision a couple of ways to do that:
>
> o Invent some kind of bucket unget operation, if one doesn't exist already.
> o Have a buffer that both getline() and ap_get_client_block() are allowed to
> access.  I would keep this out of http_protocol.

I have now detailed four times the correct way to do this with another
filter.  I have also said I will do it as soon as I get
ap_get_client_block working.  It doesn't make any sense to write the new
filter before ap_get_client_block works, because there is no way to test
the filter.  Expect the code sometime tonight or tomorrow.  I am about
twenty minutes away from really hacking on this code again.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131