httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark J Cox <m...@awe.com>
Subject Releasing Apache 1.3.13
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:41:38 GMT
The release of Apache 1.3.13 was waiting for the mod_rewrite security fix.
We should try to get Apache 1.3.13 out as soon as possible now, as it
includes three security fixes, one of which is pretty major, and some
really useful Win32 updates.  How about Friday 13th October (seems an
appropriate date too for the 13th subversion of 1.3)?

I think Jim was going to be release manager when we were looking at an
August release; but if you're too busy at the moment to get it done and no
one else can take the time I'll give it a go (although I've not done a
release for many many years)

Cheers, Mark