httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: FW: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/main http_core.c http_protocol.c http_request.c
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 20:58:50 GMT

> > I'll back out this change, then post a suggestion for dealing with SSL.
>
> Backing out the change won't solve this.  Take a look at what I really
> did.  I moved a call to ap_add_filter down two or three lines.  Backing
> out the change logically should affect this at all.

I took a real quick look at this, and the solution as I see it is to
simple add the filter during the pre-connection-processing phase.  This is
where we add the core input filter, so it makes sense that we can add the
output filter here too.  This will also still work for SSL.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131