httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject input filtering.
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2000 21:41:54 GMT

I just want to issue a quick heads up.  I have input filtering working in
smae cases.  I should have a patch committed either today or later this
week.  Basically, the current problem is that it only works inside a
debugger.

The basic design is the exact same as the output filtering.  The major
difference is how filters are written.  When writing an input filter, the
first thing done is a call to ap_get_brigade.  From there, it is assumed
that when the get_brigade call returns the filter has a valid string of
data.  Getline is still used to ensure that those headers are parsed into
single lines.  I expect this design to mature and grow once it's
committed, but this is a good start.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131