httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Stuart" <jstuart-apa...@ohio.risci2.net>
Subject RE: 2.0a7
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 00:14:47 GMT
Quick question for all of you.  Any idea (time wise) when we're going to see
a beta of 2.0?  Just curious.  :)  However, I'd rather the bugs be fixed
than seeing it released with any major show stopper bugs. :)

--
Jeff (FurBall)
WebOverdrive Newbie Tech Board
http://www.topniche.com/tech/
furball@weboverdrive.com

-----Original Message-----
From: rbb@covalent.net [mailto:rbb@covalent.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2000 4:52 PM
To: new-httpd@apache.org
Subject: Re: 2.0a7

I want to look at the patches you have submitted to the bugdb tonight, and
I will be looking at the rest of the AAP patches either tomorrow or next
week.  I personally doubt I will have the time before a7 to really give
any of the AAP patches a thorough going over, but I plan to really review
them next week, when I have more time to devote to Apache again.

Of course, if other people want to commit AAP patches, I am all for it.

Ryan

On Thu, 5 Oct 2000, Mike Abbott wrote:

> I'm looking forward to 2.0a7.  Would you consider adopting any of the
> AAP's patches into it?
> --
> Michael J. Abbott        mja@sgi.com        http://reality.sgi.com/mja/

___