httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hooper <Paul.Hoo...@one2one.co.uk>
Subject RE: Script executing error.
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2000 10:39:01 GMT
You need to install the mod_perl module, amend your configure_apache script
then rebuild the server

-----Original Message-----
From: ABDUL RAHMAN....... [mailto:abdulrahman@gulfnetksa.com]
Sent: 30 September 2000 23:29
To: ABDUL RAHMAN.......; modperl@apache.org
Cc: new-httpd@apache.org; bsdi-users@bsdi.com;
Subject: Script executing error.

Dear All,

I have configured a web server.  Presently I am able to execute shell script
on the browser except
.shtml
.cgi
.pl
on the browser..........please let me know if anybody knows how to or make
the changes in httpd.conf file or any other related file to execute the perl
and cgi scripts on the browser.

Best Regards.,

NOTICE AND DISCLAIMER: