httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Progress...
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2000 21:45:06 GMT
OK, so Ryan's patch now allows me to enter a request, and the request is
actually filled correctly (ie the page I ask for I get), but (didn't you
just know there was one coming) I'm getting the page sent ad inifinitum
until I kill the server.  Just once would be fine!

In fact when I use a web server I get the page but the connection is
kept open and the page is never actually finished.  guess this is still
broken somewhere?

Sorry to be the bearer of more bad news...

BTW, Ryan, sorry if you felt on the spot this afternoon.  the main
reason I suggested that you'd be the best man to fix it is that you're
most familiar with the code and tend to watch the list closely!  Thanks
for the fix and apologies for dragging you away from Kelly.

david