httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Hmmm
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2000 15:09:13 GMT
OK, so now it's actually sending data back (re-synched with CVS) but now
it just sends

<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>501 Method Not Implemented</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Method Not Implemented</H1>
 to /index.html not supported.<P>
Invalid method in request <P>
<HR>
<ADDRESS>Apache/2.0a7 Server at godzilla Port 80</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>

repeatedly.  This I'm guessing is the new input filtering throwing a
wobbly?  This is generated when I telnet to port 80 and then just type
any character and is repeated until the server is killed.  If no-one
else is seeing this then it'll be something BeOS specific and I'll have
to go digging...

david

"I never get involved in my own life, it's way
too complicated."