httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: Build broken
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2000 22:59:29 GMT
It is in apr_network_io.h but look in http_core.c...

/* XXX handle partial writes */
static apr_status_t send_the_file(conn_rec *c, apr_file_t *fd,
                                  apr_hdtr_t *hdtr, apr_off_t offset,
                                  apr_size_t length, apr_size_t *nbytes)

{
    apr_int32_t flags = 0;
    apr_status_t rv;
    apr_size_t n = length;

#if APR_HAS_SENDFILE
    if (!c->keepalive) {
        /* Prepare the socket to be reused */
        flags |= APR_SENDFILE_DISCONNECT_SOCKET;
    }
    rv = apr_sendfile(c->client->bsock,
                      fd,      /* The file to send */
                      hdtr,    /* Header and trailer iovecs */
                      &offset, /* Offset in file to begin sending from
*/
                      &n,
                      flags);
    if ((rv == APR_SUCCESS) || (rv != APR_ENOTIMPL)) {
        *nbytes = n;
        return rv;
    }
#endif;
    /* XXX: apr_sendfile is not available. Use apr_send/apr_sendv
instead */

    return APR_SUCCESS;
}

No use using the apr_hdtr_t type in the definition if it ain't defined
on a platform is there?

david

"I never get involved in my own life, it's way
too complicated."